The Maccoby Award is presented to the author of a book in the field of psychology that has had or promises to have a profound effect on one or more of the areas represented by Developmental Psychology.
- Nominee must be an author, not an editor of the book.
- The book must have been published within the prior two years. Deadline: March 20, 2017.
- Publisher will be required to send copies to the Award Committee’s four or five committee members.
How to Apply:
Nominations should include:
- The author's name and address.
- The name of the book.
- The publication date.
- The publisher's name and address.
- A paragraph about the book's contribution.
Nominations and self-nominations will be considered.
Please email nominations to: